Sunday, September 5, 2010

From high road to side of the road

And on the subject of "Wow, can things change fast or what?" Now I've gone from single mom with three jobs to single Mom in need of a job. With the election results now in, I will officially be unemployed by January.

Here's my ad:

Job Hunting: Is anyone in need of an exceptional writer with a rich background in media, public relations, and advertising? Also a great graphic designer and knowledgeable about tourism, marketing, and broadcasting! An energetic, driven person with a quirky sense of humor and keen fashion sense.


How do I post my resume up here? I still have my two part time jobs, but the pressure is certainly on to come up with a plan, isn't it! Let me know if you hear of anything I'd be good for. No politics, though... I'm not cut out for it. Definitely not my cup of tea. I like playing nice and its all too sketchy for this Pollyanna.

Wouldn't you know, just when the house I want to buy finally comes available!!! Always with the timing! Let's get this girl employed, people! Biba "Cindy gets a job!" Biba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment